Sunday, April 8, 2018

Stake Conference

Madi and Gracie

It was Stake Conference so I played hokey and stayed home.  I know I need to go (Next time).
Madi came over yesterday to spend the night. Gracie just thinks she is the best. She whispered to me that Janna and AJ are adopting Gracie. She said it made her cry. They will be sisters. How good is that. 
I made some Banana muffins for the family this morning and for dinner I made the Chicken in a Blanket things  that everyone likes. Now it's time for me to go to bed and get my beauty sleep. I really need it!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Madi and how sweet she is to Gracie. She is a blessing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...