Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Gracie May

Gracie

Page Done

Today was a really good day for me. I felt wonderful all day and stayed on my diet alllllll day. Gracie and I went to the store and bought some groceries. She is so fun. She rides on the front of the cart and hangs on for dear life.
She spent the day playing with her barbie's and outside on the tramp and her swing set. I made Beef Stew for dinner and worked on this page. That's been our wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this day. I acknowledge Heavenly Father's hand in my life. I know that all I am, all I have and all the I will be is because of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...