Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sick AGAIN

Temple

What's up with this getting sick every week. I woke up Monday morning with a burning sore throat. So I have been out of commission but I have managed to take care of Gracie. We are trying to finish off the potty training. She is so close. She just goes in the bathroom and hops up and goes. So easy. She just needs to remember to always go. But she has very few accidents.
I finally finished this page I have been working on. And I got the inserts in the mail for my 3 ring binder I organize all my pages in before I put them in the forever albums. So I am getting a system going.
I didn't even cook dinner tonight. I was just too tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to scrap my memories and organize them. What a blessing the hobby is in my life. I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...