Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sabbath

 Off To College

Photo Shoot

I found these two pages that I had scrapped and not put on my blog so here they are. 
Today was a wonderful day. The kids were very good and I taught the lesson on Fasting. I think they understood the concept when we were all done. I was going to remember to take a picture of my little class but there were only 3 kids out of 8 there. Next week maybe I can remember.
I came home from church and uploaded all of 2012 pages to Persnickety. Then I realized I should have uploaded 2011. So that's my job tomorrow. 
Gracie is doing well with potty training. She only had two accidents today and she went poop in the potty. She was so proud of herself. I think it has finally clicked in her little mind. She really wanted to go to church but she has Janna's cold so she stayed home with Janna.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sabbath. It is such a wonderful renewal of my spirit. I love taking the Sacrament and listening to the speakers. I have been fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...