Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Making Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Rolls

Gracie

I made these Cinnamon Rolls today and vacuumed a little bit. Not much motivation to do anything. But I got these baked and made Black Bean Burritos for dinner. 
I was talking on the phone to Tommie and looked up to see Gracie sitting at the table with a huge Cinnamon Roll eating away. She figures if she can reach it she gets it.
Dean called to ask me if I could come and stay with the boys while him and Amie go on a cruise from the 10th to the 17th. I can take Gracie so she can see everyone down there. And I do love watching these boys. I think I can get all mom's pictures scanned while I am there.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the power of prayer and how much better I fell when I remember to pray in the morning before I start my day. Heavenly Father keeps telling me to do it. Why don't I mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...