Saturday, December 26, 2015

Going to Chuck O Rama

 
 Heather and Gracie

 Cheesy

Heather and I went to UPS to notarize the paper giving Janna legal guardianship over Gracie so we can get her the services she needs. I think it was very hard for Heather but she knows she is in the best place right now. There is tons of love between these two.
Then we went to Chuck O Rama for lunch. It was so fun to watch Gracie try all these different foods. We were going to Walmart but after we ate we just couldn't do it. We went home and Gracie and Heather took a nap.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Heather Loulie. She has always been so dear to me. I know she loves this little girl with all her heart. I am grateful for the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...