Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Austin's PT Cruiser

PT Cruiser

Austin worked all summer at Ameripets where Harley works picking up dog poop and taking care of dogs. He saved his money and was able to buy this car. He is getting so tall. What happened to my cute little Austin. Oh yeah, he grew up. I am so proud of him for working so hard and saving his money. Now he just has to get his license and he is off and running.
I took care of Gracie all day. It's a lot of work but we are bound and determined to get her potty trained. Then it's back to Lolo's. She really is so cute and fun. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this grandson of mine. I never make him a meal that he doesn't thank me for it. What a blessing he is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...