Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sabbath


 Pony Tail Girl

Ready for Church

Gracie and I took Heather to the shuttle this morning before church. We made it to church a little late but before the Sacrament so it was good. Gracie didn't want to stay in the nursery so I brought her to primary with me. She did okay most of the time but I had to take her out a couple of times when she laid down on the floor and wouldn't get up. Same thing in class because I wouldn't give her a graham cracker before it was time. What a tiring day. Hopefully it will get better.
Britney taught the lesson today. It was our last one for this year with our little 4 year olds. Next Sunday we will be teaching the Sunbeams. 
I came home and fell in my chair from exhaustion. Wrestling with Gracie makes me tired. But I love her to pieces so I will keep on taking her. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little Gracie. She is so very sweet and gives the best loves that it makes it all worth it. I am so blessed to have this little one in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...