Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mammogram Ugh!


 Yummy Fudge

Ruffled Training Pants

I went to Teton Radiology this morning and had my mammogram done. They had me in and out in 15 minutes. Tommy was very pleased because he had Gracie. The technician was very good and it was literally painless.
Then I came home and grabbed Gracie and we went to the store and bought stuff for Hamburgers as per Bailee's request. I made Crashed Potatoes and bake beans to go with it.
Before I went to bed tonight I made my first batch of Christmas candy. I have been trying to get up the energy to do it for a week. So I decided I needed to get going before it was time to visit teach and it wasn't done. So tomorrow we'll do it again.
And of course, Gracie in her ruffled training pants taking a shower with her baby.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for doctors that take such good care of Tommy and I. Heavenly Father gave them knowledge for just this. Taking care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...