Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

 Gracie and her Loot

 Ronnie and the Kids

 Gracie and Mommy

 AJ and Janna helping Gracie

Harley and Austin (Awwwww)

We opened all the presents at Janna's this morning. So many presents. My daughter surprised me with a new TV. Gracie had used my old one for a chalk board and it was pretty old and little. Now I have a spectacular one. And my dear hubby made me a table to grind my wheat on and can my food storage. What a wonderful Christmas. Plus Dean and family gave me a $100 gift certificate. Shopping here I go. 
I made a turkey dinner and pretty much sat around and watched my new TV. 
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my Savior's birth. He truly saved me and I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. What a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...