Sunday, December 13, 2015

Beautiful Sabbath

Gracie and I went to church today. She was very good in Sacrament but when I took her to the nursery she wasn't liking it at all. I left her there and went to be with my class. When I was going down the hall to our class room here comes Crystal with Gracie. She took care of her for the rest of the hour. Britney taught the lesson so I took her baby out. He was getting fussy. We walked the halls and then Cami Cartchner came and took him with her. I love the way everyone takes care of each other in this ward.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Primary. I love being with Heavenly Fathers little children. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...