Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sledding and Picking up Mommy

Gracie is Ready

Austin and Gracie

 Gracie Loves the Snow 

Heather Loves Gracie

Austin took Gracie sledding around the block. Gracie was loving every minute of it. Austin was so tired after all that pulling he fell in a heap on top of the snow. I love this kid. He is just the best.
In the afternoon we went to the gas station where the shuttle comes and picked up Heather. Gracie was so excited to see her mom. 
We opened up Jammies and then it was time for bed for me. I was tired from all the Christmas shopping.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that we can celebrate the birth of Jesus at this time of the year. He has blessed my life beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...