Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Taking Dinner To The Sick

Thinking

I made Taco Soup and Amish Sugar Cookies to take to Britney. She is sick and so are her kids so I wasn't able to visit teach her today. But I gave her dinner and a huge hug and called it good.
I picked up Gracie from Lolo's and brought her home to watch Little Einstein. She loves her cartoon shows now and actually watches them.
My blog has become a picture gallery for Gracie but she is my everyday life now. I love her so much. She is just so happy and makes us all laugh.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day for the Christmas season to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I can't even imagine fully what a blessing He is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...