Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reading to Her Baby

Reading

I am still watching Gracie so we can get her potty trained before she goes back to Lolo's. She is doing really well. What a smart little cookie she is. She loves to read her books and play with her babies.
She just keeps us laughing all the time. 
I made Christmas Chex Mix for gifts. I just love this stuff and so does everyone else. It is so easy and so good.
Janna went out of town so I have Gracie until tomorrow. I am going to be one tired lady by the time I get through with Church tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear daughter. What a wonderful blessing she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...