Friday, December 4, 2015

Big Jud's in Archer

 Playing with Gracie

Yummy Burgers

AJ took the family out for dinner last night. How sweet was that. We went to the fabulous hamburger and fry place. Their french fries are so good. 
I finished this page of Gracie and uploaded all my 2008 pages to print out. I should have done this all along but I couldn't figure out if I wanted 12x12 or 8x8. I have decided on 8x8 because they fit better on shelves.
I watched the little munchkin. She can be quite the little two year old. I just have to keep telling myself "this too shall pass".
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my life. Most of the time it is so awesome. And when it's not I know good times are coming. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...