Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Visiting Ruth Petersen

Today I went with the Missionaries to visit Ruth. She promised the sisters that she would start reading the Book of Mormon. She is such a nice lady and so much fun. I think we could really become friends. I think a lunch date may be coming up.
I watched Gracie today and she kept me busy. Still has a fever. Who knows what from. I do love that little munchkin.
I have carrots and radishes coming up in my garden. I am so excited to come back from Prescilla Funeral and plant the rest of my stuff.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for missionary work and that I am blessed to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...