Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shopping and Scrapping Again

 Cooking

Loved

Today Ethel and I went to Walmart again and then to Sam's club for something for Della. Next was Pet Club for dog food. We went to KFC for lunch and then it was home sweet home for a much needed nap. We made Corn on the Cob for dinner. Ruth came over and we got her garden planned for next year on smartgardener.com. What a wonderful program.
Grant came over this morning and Pete came over tonight. We had some pretty good laughs.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I got to come and hang out with my cousins. What a blessing to be able to travel. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...