Sunday, May 3, 2015

Once Again a Beautiful Sabbath

We had two baby blessing today so they had to open up the back into the cultural hall. I just love to see these sweet little spirits blessed by their fathers. Christenson and Neville babies. I loved when the Neville baby was blessed. It was all elderly brethern. I think it must have been grandpas and uncles. They were all grey hair and walking slow. I was in awe at the Priesthood Authority in that circle.
Relief Society went well and Aarin gave a wonderful lesson on following the Savior.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Priesthood power that has been restored on this earth. It is an awesome sight to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...