Sunday, May 17, 2015

Going to Church with Johnnie

Another Selfie

John took me to church 1/2 hour early today so I had to take a Selfie. I do believe he is beginning to like them. Look at that smile.
Church was good. We went to Sunday School and I went to Relief Society. We came home and ate the Roast Beef and Sweet Potatoes Johnnie had put in the Crock Pot this morning. It was so delicious.
Johnnie had to go to bed early so he could get up at 2am to go to work. He was probably and hour early. LOL
I went over to Jake's to visit with Ruth and family. It was pretty fun. But I don't see too well at night so it was a tough drive home. Narrow two lane roads are hard on the eyes.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to come stay with my brother. What a blessing he is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...