Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lazy Day

Salsa Making

Gracie had a temperature this morning so she didn't go to pre-school. She stayed home with Grandma and suddenly she started feeling so much better and was able to go outside and play. They sent Heather home early so she was able to take over.
I went with Aarin to visit Holly Petersen. She is an investigator and so sweet. We had a good chat and I took her some cookies.
I made Taco Soup and that was dinner.
My best accomplishment was finishing this page.
Now I'm very tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for missionary work in our ward. I love to visit with the sisters that are investigating the church. What a blessing to be part of this great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...