Monday, May 11, 2015

Shopping and Scrapping

 My Aunt Marie

Baseball

Driver

Ethel and I went to Penney's today so I could find some flip flops. I got a pair of capris and my flip flops. We went to Applebees for lunch so we could have the wonderful Oriental Salad. Then we went to Walgrens for Ethel's medicine. 
We came home and I worked on scrapping more pages. I am on a roll so I'm not going to quit. Soon I will be caught up, I just know it. We are tired and we are going to bed early tonight.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear cousins. I love them all and have so much fun hanging out with them. I am blessed to have grown up with such good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...