Sue and I went to the Temple today. It was good to finally get back. I left my recommend home when I went to Arizona so I couldn't go to the Gilbert Temple.
I was pretty tired and sleepy today so I didn't do much this afternoon.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Temple. I receive so much inspiration when I go. What a blessing for me.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lazy Day
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...
-
Miss Independent So Cute Gracie went to Lolo's today. It was so nice because I got lots of stuff done. I baked a frozen Las...
-
Freezer I cleaned out my freezer in the garage. It took all night and half of today to get the ice melted. It feels good to have it a...
No comments:
Post a Comment