Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Scrapping

Temple

Janna and I watch Gracie today as Heather had to work. I worked on this page in between checking to see what she was up to in the back yard.
 Her first mud pie!

Farmer Girl

This was how she was dressed today. She just followed us all over and played in her sandbox. She is just the cutest little thing ever.
Tommy barbecued hamburgers for us, so dinner was pretty easy. I am tired so it's a good thing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I live on this little farm. What a blessing to be able to have a garden and chickens. It is truly just what I love. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...