Saturday, May 16, 2015

Prescilla's Funeral

Grant, Jason and Grandkids

 Shannon Giving Comfort

 Four Generations


Johnnie and I got up this morning and went to the cemetery. We got there plenty early because my brother always wants a good parking space. He hates to have his picture taken and for punishment for bringing me out here an hour early I took Selfie with him. (And yes I posted this crooked smile picture of me with no hesitation.)

Selfie of Kleenex Box

My Brother

The service was so sad. Those little grandkids cried and cried for their grandma. We know she is in a wonderful place but it is still so sad she is gone.
After the service we went over to the church for a luncheon. I visited with Bud and Frankie. 
Then Johnnie and I were off to Basha's for a little shopping. I sneaked in another picture of him.

Shopping

We came home and had Biscuits and Gravy and settled in for the night. It was a sad day to say farewell to Prescilla but good to visit with my family.
Kenny and Danny came over for a visit and brought me some wonderful brownies that Shaun had made. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful family that I grew up with. Love abound between us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...