Friday, May 8, 2015

Kanab

 My Comfy Bed

 Bluffs behind the motel.

Such beauty in these red cliffs.

I left Rigby at 7:15 and got into Kanab at 4:15. I went thru sunshine, cloudy skies and rain and them snow. But I made it safe and sound and all snuggled into my room. It was a long drive but I got out of the car ever so often to stretch my legs.
I met Dean in the Shopdo parking lot. They gave me a gift certificate for Penney's. I know where I am going to in Gilbert. Yep, it's the mall.
I called Tommy to let him know I made it. I am tired and going to watch TV until it's bed time. I need to get my sleep so the rest of my journey will be easy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a safe trip and beautiful scenery to enjoy. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...