Saturday, May 23, 2015

Buying Plants

Gracie and the Dogs

 
 Tomato and Pepper Plants

Seeds and Onion Sets

I planted my Zucchini and Spinach this morning and went to the nursery in Rigby and got the stuff to finish my garden. By the time Austin and I got home the clouds were starting to come. We had a downpour so I guess Monday will be the day I plant the rest of my garden.
This morning I looked outside and there was Gracie under the Tramp with the dogs. The dogs are very good with her. But they do love to steal her crackers if they can.
I made Salmon Patties and Fried Potatoes for dinner. Janna did my dishes so I am done for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can plant a garden. I am blessed to have a sweet husband that will help me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...