Monday, February 3, 2014

Bailee's Has A Drivers License

After Heather cleaned my house (so wonderfully) we picked up Bailee from school and took her to the DMV to get her driver's license. All those many hours behind the wheel with her paid off. She passed her driver's test on Friday with flying colors and today she got the real thing. She is so happy.
 Paying the money.
Paper License...

Came home and had stew for dinner and pretty much vegetated. It's good to sit in a clean house and scrap book. I am almost done with 2011. Wahoo. 1 1/2 layouts left to go.
Church was good on Sunday. They released Tiffany and took her into young women's. So I am without a 1st counselor. Maybe by Sunday they will have made the calls and I will have a new one.
Heather put her finger in Gracie's mouth on Sunday and realized she had two teeth. You can't really see them yet but they are there. How much fun she is. She is so good in church, just looks around.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Heather and how much she helps me. I am so blessed to have her and Gracie around. They just make me happy. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...