Saturday, May 25, 2013

Going Up North

Ethel, Ruth and I got up this morning and went to Show Low to see Johnnie and Phyllis and my sweet Aunt Marie. We had a good time talking and laughing all the way up the mountain. We went straight to the hospital to see Aunt Marie. She wasn't doing very well.
Johnnie and Phyllis came to the hospital to pick me up. I saw Kenny for two seconds and then Johnnie took me to his house. We stopped by the Cemetery in Snowflake and Johnnie put flowers on Grandpa Keith and Granny Keith's grave. I hadn't seen these graves in a long time. I wish I had taken pictures.
We went out to dinner at a wonderful Mexican restaurant in Taylor and then to Johnnie's to relax. We talked and talked and then we all went to bed to sleep. So very tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so glad that I have such a wonderful older brother. He has been such a blessing in my life. I love that we have the same beliefs. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...