Monday, May 27, 2013

Going Back to the Valley

 Johnnie my wonderful brother.

 The only close family I have left...


 Ethel and her magnets.

 Ruth

 Prescilla

My sweet Aunt Marie
Johnnie brought me up to the Hospital so I could meet Ethel and see Aunt Marie before going back to the Valley. Aunt Marie was very tired and not doing well at all. After we visited for awhile we headed back down to Ethel's.
Ruth and I went to the store and got the stuff to make salsa with. So very good. I now have Ruth's recipe for fresh salsa. My son John will love this when I make it for him.

Ruth's Fresh Salsa

We are very tired. I have been helping Ruth with Genealogy and organizing her pictures on her external drive. She is getting it down.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful family I am part of. I am blessed to have the best cousins on the planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...