Sunday, May 26, 2013

Listening to Julene's Relief Society Lesson

Went to Church with Johnnie and Phyllis and listen to a man talk about inactive members and how we should love them. I thought of my Tommy and what a good man he is, even if he doesn't go to church.
Then for Relief Society Julene taught the lesson on Obedience. It was so good. She just made me think about if I am obedient about all the things I need to. It was good to see her and talk with her. She is a sweetheart.
We came home and had a roast beef dinner that Johnnie had made. It was very good. Then we watched the Funeral broadcast for Sister Monson. What a remarkable woman she was. Such good talks. President Monson looked so sad. It made me cry.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for our Prophet. What a wonderful man. My hearts breaks for him but I am so glad for Sister Monson. She is done with the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...