Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Dinner

 What a crowd!

Enjoying all my cousins. 
Ethel and I went to Sacrament Meeting today. We came home early because Aunt Marie was having a hard time breathing. We wanted to keep updated on her condition.
We put a roast in Ethel's new pressure cooker/slow cooker she got at a kitchen store we went to yesterday. We also made ribs in it. So very yummy 
Ruth cut my hair and then we shopped at this wonderful store. I got nothing. Will power prevailed.
Pete and Robert with kids in tow came to dinner. We had a fun time laughing and laughing and laughing.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my heritage. I am grateful for the love that we felt growing up together. I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...