Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Laundry and Packing


Sunday was an excellent day. We gave the book "Beautiful" by Jenny Phillips to all the moms that were there and we are going to hand deliver to the ones who weren't.
Monday I walked with Ila. It's good to have friends to walk with. Then I worked on Relief Society and got reports printed out. Crystal and I divided up the books to take and I got all of mine delivered with the help of Austin. He is always so willing to help his grandma.
Tuesday I walked again, came home and had Tommy help me scrub, scrub, scrub my floors. With the two of us doing them it takes no time at all.
Had my presidency meeting and got all the loose ends tied up. Figured out some calling and went over the needs of our sisters. Picked Bailee up from Drivers Ed and came home and vegetated all night.
Now I am all caught up. I just wish I would do this every night. But at least I'm sort of consistent.
Today I am doing my laundry and packing my clothes so I will be all ready for tomorrow when I fly to Mesa. Can't wait to see all my fabulous cousins.
Balanced Harley's, Janna's and my checkbook. My true calling is as a bookkeeper. I love doing this.
I planted my garden so things will be coming up when I get back. Now I am tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I have. Each and every day I am thankful for all the blessing I have. Too many to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...