Sunday, May 5, 2013

Busy Sabbath Day


 Bailee taking my tire off.

 Bailee putting my tire on.

I met with the Stake President this morning about our Play Day. What a wonderful meeting it was. He gave me some material to read about what the scriptures say about inactivity. I loved that he was so in tune that he knew I was having a hard time with it.
Sacrament, Sunday School and Relief Society was very good. I was tired by the end of the day. Talked with the Bishop tonight about Relief Society issues. Now I am done with the phone calls and ready to relax.
Worked on genealogy some more and found more names that need done. So grateful to Dean for getting Ancestry.com. It is such a big help to track these people down.
Grandpa helped Bailee change a tire tonight for drivers ed. She did a good job. I just love this girl.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for President Poston and the uplifting words he gave me today. Heavenly Father loves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...