Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mexican Dinner

Ruth and her Collage

We finished cropping the pictures for the Collage Ruth is making. It turned out so cute.
Next on our list of accomplishments was making the Key Lime Pie that Ashley made for us. We are going to eat it for dessert after we go out to dinner with Judy (Ethel's Sister in Law), Ruth, Prescilla and Ethel. We are going to a Mexican restaurant to eat some Mexican Food. Then home for Key Lime Pie. We worked some more on Ruth's pictures getting them organized. Now we are so tired it's bed time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my talents. I am grateful that Heavenly Father gave them to me. I am blessed beyond measure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...