Thursday, May 16, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I got up and got ready. Finished packing everything in one suitcase. Now that was a task, but it is done. I never knew I could stuff so much into one spot. My only carry on is my purse which is also packed in every square inch. Last time I took my laptop in my bag and it cost me $35 for it. Not making that mistake again.
I boiled 18 eggs for Tommy so he can have egg salad sandwiches. What a job getting rid of all these eggs. Time to sell them again.
Arrived safe and sound. I was sandwiched between two young men that were going home for weddings. Both went to BYU Idaho. They were very sweet and kind to me.
Ethel picked me up from the airport and we went to Panda Express for Chinese Food. Ruth came over after she got off work and we talked until midnight.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful cousins. How blessed I am to have had them in my life. All those memories we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...