Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Grandson Harrison at the Temple

Harrison at the Provo Temple

Dean sent me this picture of Harrison holding the blue cards he did baptisms for in front of the Temple. How sweet is that. Now I know for sure what I am finding all these names for.
Ethel and I went to Ruth's work and she cut my hair. We shopped at Shar's Kitchen store, Smart and Final and Walmart. I bought nothing. I wanted a lemon squeezer at Shar's but it was $20 so I just couldn't buy it for that much money.

Freezer Jam

After all that shopping we had to make Freezer Jam. It was the first time I had ever made it. I cook mine so it was new territory for me. It turned out wonderful and now Ethel has some to keep her going.
Now I am tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my testimony of the Gospel. It keeps me grounded and helps me appreciate all I have. I am blessed...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...