Thursday, May 30, 2013

Home at Last and On To Austin's Baseball Game

Austin

Ruth took me to the airport this morning. We were supposed to be at the airport by 11:30 but we left Ethel's at 11:30 so by the time we meandered our way to the Airport it was almost noon. I had to rush to catch my flight before they closed it down. I was also overweight with my luggage (dang those new skirts and shirts) so it cost me $50 for the pleasure but by that time I didn't care.
The plane was packed but I played on my ipod and the time went by fast. Of course, I was at the back of the plane so it took me forever to get off. Janna and Harley were waiting for me and Tommy was car sitting in front. We got my luggage and off we went. It was good to be home. Molly missed me!!
After resting for a minute Janna and I took Austin to his baseball game. He really has fun playing ball. It was a double header so we didn't get home until about 9pm. What a temperature change for Hot Hot Hot to Cold Cold Cold.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my family. I am blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...