Monday, May 6, 2013

Geneaolgy, I Am Doing It...

Names printed and ready to go to the Temple for the cards.

I walked this morning with Ila. We walked and talked, always a good combination.
Worked on genealogy all day long off and on, mostly on. I just can't seem to stop once I start. I found lots of spouses and families to do. I spent a long time on the phone with a missionary from family search. We tried to figure out why I couldn't submit Allula Spurgeon to be sealed to her family. He finally had to send it to Salt Lake so they could figure it out.
I just love this work. It's like being a detective and trying to find out where they lived and how many kids they had. I love the site Find A Grave that ancestry takes me to. They have recorded tons of headstones. And sometimes they have lots of extra information on it. Who they were married to and how many kids and their names. It's a gold mine.
Now I'm very tired and I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I know how to do this work. What a blessing for me to sit in my home and do this. I am blessed to have them direct me so they can have their work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...