Thursday, May 9, 2013

Temple, Toes, Temple In That Order

I am a slothful blogger. My journal is being neglected. It's Dean Ingram's fault for getting me going on genealogy again. I can't stop. I need intervention.
Tuesday I went to the Temple with Colleen. She took her sister's name through for her endowment. Wonderful times.
Wednesday I went with Mary to a new place for our pedicures. They know how to do it. My feet were so soft and not one smidgen of dead skin or callous on my feet. I was in heaven.
Wednesday night Crystal and I went to the hospital to see Peggy and Russ. Russ is having a valve replacement on Thursday so we went to give Peggy a hug.
This morning I went to the Temple with Sue. I printed out a ton more cards for Dean to do. Now to send them off.
Tonight we had our additional meeting. It was on the book Beautiful by Jenny Phillips. As soon as it was over I dashed into the Book of Mormon class. I just love that class. I learn something amazing each and every week. This was the last class until the fall. BooHoo....
Now I am caught up. For how long no one knows.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Brother Black and the wonderful class he teaches. So blessed to learn so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...