Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Day on The Farm

 Janna planted Petunia's for me.

 More plantings.

 Checking out the babies.

 Bailee's bunny living in the hay barn.

 Harley's baby goaties, so cute.

 Janna catching horses.

 Success, all four loaded up.

 They love there new summer home.

 Janna and Harley checking the gates.

 These horses will have the life in this pasture.

Janna and Harley going back to the truck.

Today was a good day on the farm. Austin and I got up early and went to Winco to do our grocery shopping. Came home and put it all away. What a job.
Then we went to Lowe's for some flowers and came home and Janna planted them for me. She is the best daughter.
Janna and Harley loaded up 4 of Boyd's horses and took them to a pasture for the summer in Idaho Falls. It's beautiful here now. So green.
Came home and worked on Genealogy some more and made Chocolate Chip Cookies for Janna. It was the least I could do for all the hard work she did for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little farm I live on. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...