Sunday, March 4, 2012

Influenza Struck

Tommy and I went to the Doctor on Tuesday and the doctor gave him a reference to a Cancer Center to decide what to do next, radiation or surgery. So that's our next step. He also got his records so he can take them to Dr. Collins in Payson if he decides he needs another opinion.
After coming home from the Doctor I made dinner for the kids and the Stake Relief Society was visiting sisters in the ward so I was a choosen one. It was nice to chat with them.
Sometime Tuesday night I woke up shaking and freezing. Tommy got me lots of blankets but nothing worked. I put on sweats and socks and everything. That was the start of the flu. Tommy had been sick over the weekend and bless his heart he shared with me. What a week. I'm not going to church today because I still have a back ache that I'm sure is cause by sleeping around the clock for 4 days. My body doesn't like laying in bed very well. I can't wait for tomorrow. I know all will be well and I am leaving this house for sure.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all Heavenly Father has given me. I am going through a refiners fire and I am learning so much about myself. Some good and some bad. But we can't change what we don't recognize. I have a loving Heavenly Father that loves me. That I know. I have a Savior that died for me. That I know. I am led by a latter day Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. That I know. I am blessed through trials. That I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...