Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Johnnie and Me

 My Sweet Johnnie

 I Love This Man

Going to Gilbert

Ethel and I stayed overnight in Shawn's sister's place next door last night. It was so good to just walk next door and go to sleep and wake up and walk back. I got to spend the morning with Johnnie. Shawn cooked us breakfast and I watched my brother chase his breakfast all over his plate trying to eat. His motor skills are really going fast. I hate Parkinson's Disease and how it has taken my brother's steps away. He just wants to walk again without falling down all the time.
After visiting we took off to go back to Gilbert. We were rained on and a little snow fell on the way down the rim. I am so glad I got to see my brother and he was able to talk with me a little bit. He is really failing fast.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this brother of mine. I love him so much. I am so blessed to know the Plan. What a blessing that is and what a blessing my brother has been to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...