Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sunday Sunbeams


Well I went to church and Gracie went bowling with Janna and AJ for his birthday. I just don't know how to get this kid their every Sunday.
I went to church and taught my class. We had Karen Jenkins help Connie and I. It still was too many kids. Hopefully they will get us another teacher.
It was fast and Testimony meeting. I was having a hard day and just felt down. I can't get Tommy to come to church, I was thinking about John. Just too much sadness. Bonnie Hall got up and bore a short sweet testimony about how Heavenly Father knows us and loves us. It just hit me that He knows what I am going through and he does love me and he knows my name. It just made me cry. I need to remember that. Suddenly I felt so much better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Bonnie for bearing such a heartfelt testimony. I think it was just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...