Monday, February 19, 2018

Checkers and Dilly Bars

 Ethel and her Grandson

 Ruthie Scrap Booking

Dilly Bars

Ethel loves to play Checkers with her grandkids. She is a wonderful grandma and they all love her. Ruthie and I scrap booked and then decided we needed Ice Cream. We went to Dairy Queen and as we walked in the front door we were told that they were out of Ice Cream.What!! Out of Ice Cream. So we bought some Dilly Bars and they were good. So were spent the rest of the night eating Dilly Bars and Scrap Booking. Nothing better than that. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful cousins. I love them and they love me. Now that's a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...