Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hanging Out With My Cousins

Ruth Ann

 Della

Ethel

We spent the day just hanging out and enjoying each other. Every night someone brings Della home from the Rehab Center where Loren is. She usually falls asleep and Ethel turns on her westerns and falls asleep and Ruth and I work on our computers. It's pretty funny. It is so relaxing here I always go home relaxed and ready to get back to my life. I hope I will be able to visit my brother one more time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these cousins of mine. We share so many memories of our childhood. What a blessing they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...