Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Going To The Dentist

I went to the dentist today to have my teeth cleaned. It was so funny. The hygenist that was cleaning my teeth started talking about living in California. Lo and behold she lived in Acton. Her dad sold the property to the church to build the Chapel in Aqua Dulce. She knew the Miller's and Sage's. We just had the best time talking about all the Acton people. I have never had such a good time having my teeth cleaned.
I stopped at Walmart to get some groceries. I came home and Gracie helped me put everything away. She is such a good helper.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Esther that is such a good Dentist. She is so positive and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...