Sunday, February 11, 2018

Up, Up and Away AGAIN

 Ruthie

Della and Ethel

Tommy drove me to the Airport this morning so I could catch a plane to Mesa. I was there with tons of time to spare and played games on my Ipad. The man next to me on the play was from New Mexico and we talked the whole way there. He was a Stake President so we had lots of Gospel discussions. He can't wait until he can retire and go on a mission.
Ethel picked me up and we had Quinoa soup again for lunch. Ruthie made it for us. Then we spent the evening visiting and Ethel and Della watched TV and Ruth and I worked on our computers. I am all caught up on my blog. Yeah ME!!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful cousins. What a blessing they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...