Monday, February 5, 2018

Paying Medical Bills

I had a stack a mile high of medical bills. I made up my mind that I was going to get them done today. I got them all paid and also reconciled my checking account. What a relief to have it all done.
It took me all day.
I spent the evening doing more genealogy. I need to call tomorrow because Glenna is "forbidden" when I try to submit her ordinances to do. I did find some relatives of Johnnie Wood to do. I will just keep plugging along until I get them done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to do Genealogy. I know this work is so important and know people are waiting on us. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...