Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Flying to Idaho

Moving a Jet

Ruth came at the crack of dawn and drove me to the Airport. I am very tired but ready to go to home. I am missing my Hubby and Gracie May. I watched these two guys with tiny cart hook onto this jet and move it. When we took off it was pulling it across the strip to a hanger. 
It was good to get home and just chill with my Gracie.
I will miss my cousins and my brother. I just wish he was capable of answering his phone and talking with me. We had some really good conversations.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Allegiant. I am grateful that I can jump on an airplane and fly to my cousins. Blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...