Saturday, February 10, 2018

Packing Bags

Down For a Nap

I spent the day doing laundry and packing my bags. Gracie just played all day. She has me play store with her and buy all her toys for lots of money. She gives me a receipt. So funny.
She decided to put Maggie down for a nap. She made Maggie put her head on the pillow and covered her up with my cover and gave her some food from her kitchen stuff. How cute is this.
AJ got done with his training and came over and took Gracie out to the barn and kept her the rest of the day. I was able to finish up my packing and laundry.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin that I get to take care of. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...